Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey; Desserts For The Serious Sweet Tooth


Hi friends! I would like to share the latest addition to my cookbook collection. Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey; Desserts For The Serious Sweet Tooth by Jill O'Connor and published by Chronicle Books. This is not a new cookbook and it is not exclusively about cupcakes, it is however, a new cookbook to me, and the title is everything I daydream about (well, just about)! You will not only be inspired by the pictures but there are all sorts of luscious recipes to try.

I was in Barnes & Nobles last night perusing the cookbook section as I normally do. As if I did not have enough cookbooks already. But me thinks one can never have enough of a good thing. My aunt is part of this "problem" since she continues to feed me Martha Stewart Living magazines by subscription. Only she does not give me one magazine at a time; she will give me about 3 or 4 months! Her claim is "Oh I forgot to give it to you the last time I saw you!" Truth be told, I am certain I was talking about something during our visits and distracted her to where she did forget to give me the magazines upon my departure... but now I have about a year and half worth of Martha's lovely magazines, Real Simple, InStyle among others to go through. This is a problem! You will agree, it is a delightful problem to have!

If you have time, check out this book here. The pages are brimming with such spectacular and fanciful recipes which can be made with things already in your pantry! In addition to the darling descriptions and fun layout; this book is full of stripes and polka dots in the international colors for cupcakes - pink and brown. So cute!

Best!

Comments