Housekeeping: A New Mixer at The Cupcakery

Hi friends! Sorry I have not posted in a few days. You won't believe the baking tragedy which has befallen me! I was making the frosting for my cupcakes on "Cupcake Tuesday" and my mixer b-r-o-k-e! End.Of.The.World. I really could not believe it; the timing was awful and I knew I had to act quickly before the end of the week. I went over to the Williams-Sonoma store yesterday and then I could not decide on which color mixer to get! I am certain it took me more than an hour. There were so many delicious colors to choose from!! Oh gosh, this has been some week. I finally decided on the Metallic Chrome model pictured below. I do love it!
(Available at Williams-Sonoma)

I posted the recipe and pictures yesterday of the lightest, fluffiest cupcake which was so tasty and delicious [Vanilla with Pink Lemonade Buttercream Frosting]! I was unfortunately not able to make the whipped cream filling I had planned on ~ still this unlucky event has enabled me to get a really awesome mixer! I am so excited to use it! I am looking forward to making some divine concoctions. Stay tuned!

Best!

Comments

CB said…
Poor old mixer. I think my heart would have stopped if mine broke! I really love my mixer. haha. Your new one is gorgeous. Many happy years of cupcake-ing with it!
Clara
Wendy Joan said…
Hi Clara,
Thank you for the "good luck" wishes for my new mixer! I am relieved to have it after having my heart stop earlier in the week! xoxo