Cupcake Round Up (Weekly); All Things Cupcake

Hi friends! I was excited to share with you my Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Kissed Buttercream Frosting were featured on the Weekly Cupcake Collection on All Things Cupcake this week!


Each week "All Things Cupcake" rounds up their favorite cupcakes for the week from all the blogs and then a favorite is picked from their luscious pantry of selections. I am tickled to among the chosen this week! Take a peek, just be careful because they all look so delicious you are going to get very hungry!

Best!

Comments

PrissyCook said…
I saw these on ATC. Awesome.
Wendy Joan said…
Thank you Prissy! These are delicious cuppies!
Unknown said…
i saw these the day before the ATC round up and thought how great they looked...next day there they were again! i baked these on wednesday for a dinner party and...ta-da! i got my first order! so thank u :)
Anonymous said…
I made these last night. While they were very delicious- your recipe for the icing was too small- I had to use 2 sticks of butter and I barely made icing all 24. Just to let you know.